How to Make Stuffed Artichokes
Stuffed Artichokes not only look beautiful, they also taste delicious! That’s why this traditional Italian dish is a hit at get together’s and dinner tables around the world. Stuffed Artichokes are easily a meal in itself and they’re one of our favorite things to make at Ocean Mist Farms. That’s why we created a video to show you a step-by-step process for how to make one of our favorite stuffed Artichoke recipes, Italian-stuffed Artichokes. The culinary capital of the world meets our favorite vegetable, what’s not to love?
Prep time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Four large Ocean Mist Artichokes
- Four cups of Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Four freshly chopped garlic cloves
- One cup of Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil and garlic butter, to taste
- In a large bowl, add the breadcrumbs, chopped garlic and Parmesan cheese. Lightly mix these ingredients together. This will be used as the stuffing for the artichokes.
- Gently open up the leaves of the Artichoke. Drizzle olive oil over the Artichoke leaves, and then spoon generous amounts of the stuffing mixture into each leaf.
- Once stuffed, place Artichokes in a steamer and steam for 30 to 40 minutes until the leaves are tender.
- To finish, drizzle garlic butter over the Artichoke and add Parmesan cheese to taste.
(This recipe will stuff four Artichokes.)
That’s it! In four simple steps, you now have delicious stuffed Artichokes to share with your family and loved ones, or even just to keep for yourself! For more amazing tips and recipes visit our recipe library for inspiration and advice!