Sales Assistant- Ocean Mist Farms, Castroville, CA
The sales assistant will provide daily support to the sales and commodity managers through a respectful, productive and energetic style, as guided by company objectives.
At Ocean Mist Farms, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to grow and ship our top quality products. This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities.
- Serves as Sales Assistant for Sales/Commodity Managers
- Back-up and assist customer service, outside purchases, transportation and transfers
- Back-up and assist other Sales Assistants and Sales Representatives
- Coordinate projects, reports and communication
- Follow up on delinquent invoices; answer phones, enter orders, fax & e-mail
- Other duties as assigned
The qualified candidate will be an effective advocate and, at all times, maintain a professional image that supports Ocean Mist Farms values, image and goals. A strong work ethic, unsurpassed integrity, confidentiality, punctuality, and job dedication is essential to be successful in this position.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficient knowledge of computers & software as utilized in the sales environment; Microsoft suite of applications such as, Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Must be willing and able to work Monday through Friday and alternating Saturdays; occasional travel will be required.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communicating skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment; problem solve, complete tasks independently, and learn new skills and tasks as needed.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, receivers, and employees at all levels.
Fax application and/or resume (831) 632-0788
Talent Acquisition Team10855 Ocean Mist Parkway
Castroville, CA 95012