Tube/HydroVac Operator – Ocean Mist Farms, Castroville, CA
The Tube / HydroVac Operator position is based in Castroville, California. The position reports to the Cooling / Inventory Control Supervisor and will be responsible for the operation of the HydroVac systems.
- Assist in off loading product when received
- Responsible for product that comes out of HydroVac is cooled to optimum temperature
- Operate HydroVac systems as trained
- Operate scan gun to collect product information, water treatment, daily clean up
- Hourly equipment inspection
- Other duties as assigned
The qualified candidate will be an effective advocate and, at all times, maintain a professional image that supports Ocean Mist Farms values, image and goals. A strong work ethic, unsurpassed integrity, confidentiality, punctuality, and job dedication is essential to be successful in this position.
- Minimum two years experience in Agriculture Cooling.
- Minimum two years forklift experience is required; previous certification is preferred.
- Basic math and reading skills.
- Ability to correctly use radio frequency hand-held devices.
- Travel to Coachella may be required during our winter season.
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Ability to lift 70 pounds without undue physical exertion.
- Ability to communicate in English and Spanish a plus.
- Willing and able to work Monday through Saturday, including some Sundays.
- Majority of time spent working in a cooler environment often standing, walking, turning, sitting, reaching, climbing stairs for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in a shop and cooler environment with an average range between 33 and 110 degrees
Fax application and/or resume (831) 632-0788
Talent Acquisition Team10855 Ocean Mist Parkway
Castroville, CA 95012