How to Prepare and Cook Artichokes
How to Make Stuffed Artichokes
What’s better than an Artichoke? A stuffed Artichoke! Try adding some spice to your next Artichoke creation with the following simple steps:
- Four large Ocean Mist Artichokes
- Four cups of Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Four freshly chopped garlic cloves
- One cup of parmesan cheese
- Olive oil and garlic butter to taste
- In a large bowl, add the breadcrumbs, garlic and parmesan cheese. Lightly mix together; separate the leaves of the Artichoke.
- Drizzle olive oil over the Artichoke leaves, and then spoon generous amounts of the stuffing mixture into each leaf.
- Once stuffed, place Artichokes in a steamer and steam for 30 to 40 minutes until the leaves are tender.
- To finish, drizzle garlic butter over the Artichoke and add parmesan cheese to taste. This recipe will stuff four Artichokes.