Iceberg Wedge Salad
A classic and easy-to-fix iceberg wedge salad that is bursting with flavor.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until crispy
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup of crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup of croutons
- 1 cup of Blue Cheese Dressing
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Cook bacon in medium skillet over medium-low heat, stirring often, until crisp, 5-7 minutes; transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
2. Dice bacon and cut tomatoes in half and set aside in bowl for topping.
3. Cut head of iceberg lettuce into 4 wedges; place on plates and spoon blue cheese dressing on top.
4. Top with bacon, tomatoes, croutons and blue cheese crumbles.
5. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.