Quick & Easy Microwave Artichokes
This is for two whole artichokes, if you cook more, just increase the amount of liquid.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
2 Ocean Mist Artichokes
(See Video: How to Prepare Artichokes for cooking)
1/3 cup white wine
1/3 cup of olive oil
Click here for short “How To” Video.
- Trim and clean Artichokes; rub cut edges with lemon.
- Cut Artichokes in half; sprinkle cut side with salt and place cut side down in a baking dish.
- Pour white wine and olive oil over Artichokes. Squeeze lemon juice over the Artichokes.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for about 18-20 minutes. Note: all microwave ovens vary in power.
- Drain Artichokes before serving; use cooking liquid for dipping sauce (mix in a little mayonnaise, or just add salt).
No reviews for this recipe yet. Be the first!