Ten Things I Learned as an Ocean Mist Farms Summer Intern
At Ocean Mist Farms, we enjoy having our summer interns around. Their enthusiasm is contagious and their know-how impressive. We sadly bid farewell to our Marketing Intern, Baillie, but before she left, she shared some of her wisdom for the future interns that come through our doors. Check this out.
Ten Things to Know About Being An Ocean Mist Farms Summer Intern
- Be on time and prepared for the day ahead.
- Always share your ideas. A new perspective is always appreciated.
- You will make mistakes and that’s okay. You are here to learn.
- SMILE! A good attitude will show that you want to be here and are eager to learn.
- Ask questions when you need guidance. Everyone wants to see you succeed and will help you in any way possible.
- Become friends with everybody. You never know who you are going to learn from or be inspired by.
- Say “yes” to everything! You will never regret coming early, staying late, or working on that big project.
- Good coffee is a great way to start your day.
- Always remember… ARTICHOKES ARE AWESOME!
- HAVE FUN! Enjoy every minute, you never realize how soon it will be over.
The three months I spent as an Ocean Mist Farms Intern were incomparable to any other period in my life. The time I spent gaining experience and forming relationships is something I will always value. Thank you to the entire Ocean Mist Farms Family for making my intern journey extraordinary.