1. For the shrimp: In a medium bowl, add shrimp and premade blackened seasoning. Toss the shrimp until well coated with the seasoning mixture. Heat a medium-large skillet on medium-high heat for approximately 2 minutes, until hot. Add avocado oil and coat the pan. Add shrimp to skillet and cook approximately 2-3 minutes per side, until there is no pink color in shrimp.
2. Cook artichokes. Follow instructions on season and steam bag.
3. Let artichokes cool slightly. Spread open the petals to expose the center of the artichoke and remove the smaller petals by twisting clockwise to expose the fuzzy choke. With a spoon, carefully remove the fuzzy top layer without scraping away the artichoke heart. Tear artichoke hearts into thin strips.
4. In a small bowl, add Mexican crema, garlic powder, and salt. Stir until well combined.
5. In a medium bowl, add the cabbage and artichokes. Then add the Mexican crema mixture and stir until well combined. Gently fold in avocado.
6. Assemble tacos by evenly distributing the artichoke-cabbage mixture onto tortillas. Then evenly distribute shrimp on top of the cabbage. Evenly sprinkle each taco with queso fresco (approximately one teaspoon per taco) and garnish with cilantro.