1. Evenly cover the salmon with jerk seasoning.
2. Cook artichokes. Follow instructions on season and steam bag.
3. Let artichokes cool slightly. Spread open the petals to expose the center of the artichoke and remove the smaller petals by twisting clockwise to expose the fuzzy choke. With a spoon, carefully remove the fuzzy top layer without scraping away the artichoke heart. Tear artichoke hearts into thin strips.
4. Heat a medium-large skillet on medium-high heat for approximately 2 minutes, until hot. Add avocado oil and coat the pan. Add salmon to skillet and cook approximately 3-4 minutes per side, or until thoroughly cooked.
5. In four bowls, evenly distribute rice, beans, pineapple, artichokes, bell pepper, and green onion. Top with salmon.
6. Garnish with lime wedges and dressing.