1. Pre-heat your grill to high heat (about 400 degrees).
2. Lay out the lettuce, corn, zucchini and bell pepper on a tray or large plate. Brush all of the veggies with a light layer of the oil. You can also use cooking spray for this.
3. Place the corn on the grill and cook for 8 minutes, rotating 1/4 of a turn halfway through. After the 8 minutes, add on the zucchini and bell pepper and grill for 5 additional minutes. Rotate the corn about 1/4 turn and flip the bell pepper and zucchini at this point. Finally, add on the romaine lettuce, cut side down, and grill everything for 4 additional minutes. During the LAST minute, flip the romaine to grill on he other side.
4. Remove everything from the grill to cool slightly. Once cool enough to handle, cut the corn from the cobb and dice up the bell pepper + zucchini into bite sized pieces.
5. Cook the Season and Steam broccoli according to package directions, let cool slightly, and chop.
6. Make the dressing by whisking together all of the ingredients in a small bowl.7. Serve by topping a romaine half with the corn and chopped veggies + broccoli. Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with sunflower seeds. ENJOY!