- Place the fish fillet in the bag with the vegetable medley.
- In a small bowl add the sesame oil, ginger, garlic, shallot paste, salt, pepper and mix.
- Pour into the bag and fully seal the bag, turn over to allow the sauce to coat everything in the bag.
- Place in the microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Mindfully remove the bag from the microwave and allow it to sit for 1 minute before opening.
- Transfer to a plate and top with green onion, cucumber, and cilantro to serve.
*If you are planning ahead, add the sauce ingredients and the fish to a bag and allow to marinate overnight for extra flavor.
*You can also add some ready to steam chow mien noodles. Once the fish has completed cooking, remove the contents of the bag leaving the sauce in the bag, add the noodles and return to the microwave for 1 minute. Remove and serve along with the vegetable medley and fish!