1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and coat a 12-muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Cook artichokes by following the instructions on Season and Steam bag.
3. Let artichokes cool slightly. Spread open the petals to expose the center of the artichoke and remove the smaller petals by twisting clockwise to expose the fuzzy choke. With a spoon, carefully remove the fuzzy top layer without scraping away the artichoke heart. Tear artichoke hearts into thin strips.
4. In a food processor, pulse broccoli until well chopped.
5. Preheat a large skillet to medium-high heat and cook bacon for 4-5 minutes, or until desired crispiness. Let cool, then chop or crumble.
6. In a large bowl, crack 8 eggs and whisk. Salt and pepper as desired.
7. To the egg mixture, add artichokes, broccoli, bacon, cheese, and tomato. Stir until well combined.
8. Evenly distribute the egg mixture into a 12-muffin tin.
9. Bake for 20 - 23 minutes or until egg cups separate from muffin tin.