1. Preheat a large skillet to medium-high heat and cook bacon for 4-5 minutes, or until desired crispiness. Let cool, then chop or crumble.
2. On a cutting board, chop broccoli into small florets.
3. In a small mixing bowl, add mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, and stevia to make the dressing. Stir until smooth. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. In a large bowl, add broccoli and dressing. Stir until well combined.
5. To the broccoli mixture, add cheese, bacon, onion, and sunflower seeds. Gently stir until well combined.