- In a small bowl, mix together the melted ghee, shallot paste, garam masala, turmeric powder and salt.
- Pour over the cauliflower in the bag reserving 1 tbsp for the yogurt.
- Mix the remaining mixture into the yogurt
- Steam in the microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Mindfully remove the bag and allow to sit for 1 minute.
- In a shallow bowl, spread the yogurt mixture and place the cauliflower over top
- Garnish with almonds or cashew, cilantro and serve along with fresh naan bread.
*Makes for a great meal on its own or divided as a side dish.
*If you wish to add some protein, the yogurt mixture also makes for a great marinade for chicken. Allow to sit and marinade overnight and bake or grill when ready.