1. Heat a medium-large skillet on medium-high heat. Heat skillet for approximately 2 minutes then add two tablespoons of oil. Once the oil is hot, add tofu. Cook approximately 15-20 minutes, rotating sides regularly until all sides are browned. Remove from heat, let cool a few minutes, and place in a medium bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
1. In a large pot, cook rice noodles according to the package.
2. In a large pan, add the remaining olive oil and bring it to medium heat. Once hot, add veggie medley, and bell pepper, and cook while stirring regularly, for approximately 10 minutes.
3. Once the vegetables are tender, stir in peanut sauce, noodles, baby corn, and tofu.
4. Evenly distribute the drunken noodles into four large plates or bowls and garnish with green onion, basil, and red pepper flakes.