Optional Dipping Sauce:
1. Steam the Ocean Mist Farms Vegetables in the microwave according to package directions.
2. Pour onto the cutting board and cool slightly. Mince vegetables into a fine texture.
3. Combine soy sauce, cornstarch, sesame oil, fresh grated ginger, and garlic in a small bowl until cornstarch is fully dissolved.
4. Add minced vegetables to a bowl. Pour the cornstarch mixture over the veggies and toss.
5. Prepare a large sheet pan with non-stick spray to place your gyoza upon.
6. Add water to a small bowl. Using your fingers or a pastry brush brush the outer edge of the gyoza wrapper.
7. Place one teaspoon of filling in the center of the wrapper. Fold up pinching to close. Make sure there are no openings and the seal is tight. Continue until the desired amount of Gyoza is complete. Cover with a wet paper towel while you heat your pan.
8. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add one tablespoon of vegetable oil and swirl around to cover the pan.
9. Place the stuffed Gyoza flat surface down into the hot oil using tongs. Do not disturb for two minutes until a nice brown crust forms on the bottom.
10. Add 1/3 cup water to the pan. Cover and cook about 5 minutes or until most liquid has evaporated. Remove to platter and continue the process until all your Gyoza are cooked.11. Combine dipping ingredients in a small bowl and serve on the side!