I can't believe it's not rice! One 8-ounce serving of flavored packaged rice mix has about 368 calories where a 8-ounce serving of Cauliflower rice has only 14 calories. Be creative with this dish by adding other flavorful ingredients such as whole drained black beans, chopped pineapple, nuts or even cooked bay shrimp!
1 Cauliflower head
¼ cup olive oil
1 cup red bell peppers, chopped
1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
1 bunch Green Onions, chopped
2 Tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Start with a head of Ocean Mist Cauliflower. Rinse under cold water and cut into small sections.
- Place cut Cauliflower into the food processor (or use hand chopper) and pulse or chop until Cauliflower looks like grains of rice; set aside.
- Spray a large sauté pan with cooking spray or use 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add all veggies except Cauliflower to the sauté pan. Sauté all veggies under medium heat until the veggies are tender.
- Add more cooking spray to your veggies or 2 more tablespoons of olive oil; add your favorite seasoning to taste such as garlic salt, BBQ spices or Cajun Spices. Asian spices are great, too!
- Add the chopped Cauliflower to your cooked veggies and stir-fry until the Cauliflower is tender. Don’t worry you can’t over cook this recipe. Serve as a side dish for fish, chicken or beef. Leftovers microwave up beautifully!
Healthy and light substitution for (fried) rice. This tastes so great and has less starch and more nutrients than white rice. Used as a side dish to a
Healthy and light substitution for (fried) rice. This tastes so great and has less starch and more nutrients than white rice. Used as a side dish to a variety of meals or use in dishes that call for rice. An easy way to trick those non vegetable eaters into getting some vegetables also!
This recipe is very ease to make and it is very very Good..
This recipe is very ease to make and it is very very Good.