Kalette™ Breakfast Skillet
This hearty breakfast dish is sure to get your morning started right.
Protein: 68 g
1 lb. red potatoes
½ ea. yellow onions, sliced
3/4 cup (6 oz.) Ocean Mist Farms Kalettes
1/2 cup (4 oz.) Cheddar Cheese, grated
3/4 cup (6 oz.) Smoked Bacon, diced
3 ea. eggs
½ tsp. Paprika, smoked
Salt and Pepper
- Boil Potatoes, cool and dice
- In the skillet, lightly cook bacon and reserve fat. Add onions and garlic to the skillet. Cook until tender. Remove bacon, onion & garlic from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining bacon fat and sauté potatoes. Add paprika, salt and pepper until incorporated. Then add the cooked bacon, onions & garlic mixture
- Add Kalettes. Crack 3 eggs onto the skillet, sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes.
Super easy, hearty, healthy breakfast. This breakfast skillet has great flavor. Nice and crispy bacon adds a nice touch of texture and flavor. This br
Super easy, hearty, healthy breakfast. This breakfast skillet has great flavor. Nice and crispy bacon adds a nice touch of texture and flavor. This breakfast skillet is filling and will hold you over until lunch (or have for dinner).